Ready to try new Peruvian dishes outside of the Brickell and Downtown area? Then scurry over to Divino Ceviche in Doral and learn what all the hype is about.
Cristian and Frank Encalada are two Peruvian brothers whose triumphant entrepreneurial spirits lead them to showcase the best of Peruvian cuisine in their Doral restaurant, Divino Ceviche. Divino Ceviche opened its doors a year ago, and its huge success is no accident. Everything from the taste, the service, and the ambiance is great. The moderate prices, lunch specials and the superior quality of their dishes bring to Divino Ceviche a crowd as diverse as its menu. You will find all types of restaurant regulars from top executives to college students who always seem to leave satisfied.
We could recommend most of the menu but we will focus on our favorite 5 dishes, which you must absolutely try (each and every one of them) when stopping by Divino Ceviche.
1. Aji de Gallina. The tastiest aji de gallina that has ever been made in Miami hands down.
2. Lomito Saltado. This is the chef’s main recommendation and the recipe contains pisco to enrich the flavor adding the perfect kick to this traditional Peruvian dish.
3. Ceviche Mixto. This is the perfect combination of fresh flavors and seafood with lime juice in a bowl, it will blow you away.
4. Tallarin Saltado Criollo de Res. Stir-fry noodles with beef, onions,tomatoes, soy sauce and cilantro, For those craving a home cooked meal, don’t hesitate to order this.
5. Pescado a lo Macho. Perfectly cooked fish accompanied with seafood and spicy sauce… enough said.
If you want to know what this buzz is all about stop by Divino Ceviche:
2629 NW 79th Avenue., Doral, FL., 33122