We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist!
If you’re looking for a creative, ever-evolving ambiance and love food and restaurants, then pleasure to meet you.
The Hungry Post is a restaurant recommendation platform that engages with local communities through inventive food & beverage experiences. We’re a startup that was born in Miami and is currently growing into other markets. We exist to provide innovative dining solutions for those that are always thinking about where to eat next.
We’re looking for a passionate Social Media Strategist to join The Hungry Post team. The candidate must have passion for the food & beverage industry and understand the value of good hospitality. You have extensive experience with all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube. You will plan and execute The Hungry Post social media strategy to maximize reach, engage with our audience, and monetize content.
The successful candidate will understand how to grow The Hungry Post social media audience, create engaging content, and monetize it across all platforms. You will collaborate with The Hungry Post editorial team to identify stories and coordinate video production. You must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator willing to learn and share ideas.
- Manage and execute The Hungry Post social media multi-market strategy for the creation and distribution of content across all platforms
- Work with editorial team to identify best performing stories and distribute editorial content with the knowledge of what works best for each of the different platform
- Create content to promote other Hungry Post products (events, activations, newsletter, etc)
- Create relatable content that speaks to Miami locals using The Hungry Post voice
- Develop strategy to increase engagement across platforms understanding and adapting content to the different audiences
- Understand and execute monetization strategies across platforms
- Identify NEW content opportunities and trends to social channels
- Use analytics and establish key KPIs and constantly measure in order to pivot as required to ensure maximum reach and engagement
- Own paid social campaigns from end-to-end: creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, and reporting
- Work with video production team to execute best in class content
- Reply to direct messages, answer comments, and engage with relevant restaurant, bar, and industry leaders using The Hungry Post’s unique voice
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years relevant social media experience at a media company, publisher or agency
- Experience managing accounts across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube
- A creative portfolio of proven work with an ability to generate and develop new ideas
- Ability to take photos and produce simple videos using social media tools
- Strong editorial/copywriting experience
- Experience developing and executing paid social strategies
- Exposure to advanced targeting/retargeting tactics in social
- Deep understanding of advanced social media analytics
- Deep understanding of social media monetization in-platform
- Experience owning the full social strategy process inclusive of working with partners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to shift gears and pivot quickly when needed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Strong analytics skills
- Understanding of the affluent Hispanic community
- Graphic design and video editing capabilities are a plus
- Must be willing to work from home
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to travel and work during the weekends
- Must be willing to eat out, try new restaurants and create content
If you are interested in this job please send us your resume to email@example.com.
Social Media Strategist