The best Mother’s Day gift in Miami is presented by:
The Hungry Post is taking care of your Mother’s Day gift with the “Spoiling Mami Kit”. This limited-edition box comes with the best croissant bread pudding you’ll ever have by Flour & Weirdoughs, an artisanal bakery located in Key Biscayne specializing in sourdoughs and viennoiseries. They are one of two bakeries in South Florida that mill their own flour in-house and are known for their Brisket B*tch croissant, Cacio e Pepe sourdough, and gigantic cinnamon rolls.
Additionally, Chef Renata Ferraro of Flour and Weirdoughs has created the most delicious Baileys infused glaze to pair with Mom’s bread pudding. All you have to do when you receive the kit is heat up the bread pudding in your oven, add Baileys to the spice blend, and whisk away for a smooth glaze.
- One (1) bottle of Baileys Original Irish Cream
- One (1) croissant bread pudding (feeds four) by Flour & Weirdoughs
- One (1) mason jar of spice blend to make Baileys glaze
- One (1) mini whisk to mix Baileys with the spice blend
- Two (2) Confetti Poppers
- Two (2) Baileys branded glasses
- Recipe card to make The Hungry Post cocktail with Baileys
- Instruction card to make Baileys glaze
- Instruction card to heat up bread pudding
All the instructions for how to heat up your bread pudding and mix glaze come inside the “Spoiling Mami Kit”.
All orders will be delivered on Saturday, May 7th