Keep this guide handy when deciding what to bring to a holiday dinner in Miami.
Is your calendar filling up with holiday plans?! Same. Sure, it’s the most wonderful time of the year, but it’s also the busiest. Some of you are planning Friendsgiving, potluck dinners, and holiday nights at home. You can’t cook for all of these and your friends aren’t expecting it.
However, we want to make sure that whatever you bring is so good, that you’ll get invited next year. Our ultimate goal is to make you the best host or the best guest at your next potluck event. Here’s what you should bring to a holiday dinner with friends or family.
- Tortilla Española from Bocadoro: Order 48hrs in advance via email HERE.
- Stone crabs from Acapella Seafood Co.: Order HERE before noon for same day delivery.
- Croqueta Party Boxes from Dos Croquetas: Order for pick up or delivery HERE.
- Mac & Cheese from Drinking Pig BBQ: Preorder anytime from Monday to Friday for pick up or delivery Saturday and Sunday HERE.
- Warm Artichoke Parmesan Dip from Salt and Sugar: Order 48hrs in advance through Instagram direct message HERE or text 305-331-5787.
- Rigatoni alla Vodka and basically anything from Patio Isola: Order 48hrs in advance HERE.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Flour and Weirdoughs: Order for pick up Saturday and Sunday HERE.
- Gourmet Chocolate Box from Garcia Nevett: Order 72hrs in advance HERE.
- Donuts from The Salty Donut: order HERE.
- A dozen or half dozen chocolate chip cookies from LIGERS! Cookies: Order for pick up Wednesday to Sunday HERE. If it’s sold-out for the current day, chose the next day to reserve a slot.
- Signature Giant Cookies from Cindy Lou’s Cookies: Order HERE.
- Key Lime Pie from Fireman Derek’s: Order HERE.
- NIU Wine: In store pick up (Downtown) available Tuesday to Saturday from 6 PM – 12 AM. All bottles to take home are 40% off.
- Paradis Books & Bread: In store pick up (North Miami) available Monday and Tuesday from 11 AM – 5 PM, Thursday – Saturday from 11 AM – 12 AM, and Sundays from 11 AM – 10 PM.
- Krüs Kitchen: Order before 2 PM for same day pick up HERE or call 786-518-3998. Check out detailed information on delivery zones HERE.
- VinoNueva Fine & Rare Wines: Order before 2 PM for same day delivery or pick up HERE.
- Vinya: Order for next-day delivery Monday to Friday HERE.
PHOTO BY VINONUEVA
- The Hungry Post Coquito Kit: You can purchase The Hungry Post Coquito Kit for local Miami delivery HERE (note: once inside the Jensen’s Liquors store in DoorDash, search for The Hungry Post, use code COQUITOBOX to waive service fees at checkout) and for nationwide shipping and in-store pickup HERE.