SPENDING A LOT MORE TIME IN THE KITCHEN? TRY THIS RECIPE WITH HARINA P.A.N’S WHOLE GRAIN CORN MEAL.
Is it just us or are you also forming unexpected and close relationships with your oven and stove? While staying home more and more these days, our kitchen has become our favorite space to exploit our creativity and improve our cooking skills.
We’ve teamed up with Harina P.A.N to introduce Whole Grain Corn Meal, a wholesome source of fiber, low in sodium and cholesterol.
We have enlisted the help of some of the most talented cooking personalities to bring you eight episodes of House of Knives, our original series that lives on The Hungry Post IG TV channel and offers you all the steps to re-creating delicious recipes en casa.
In this episode of House of Knives, MasterChef Latino winner, author & recipe creator from Food from the Heart, Lauren Arboleda will be making her Breaded Tofu Sticks using Harina P.A.N’s Whole Grain corn.
Check off the ingredients, follow the recipe and watch the excitement on our IGTV channel as Lauren Arboleda, prepare and plates her breaded tofu sticks.
- Extra firm tofu
- 1 cup harina pan whole wheat
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 t pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup oat milk or any kind
- Avocado oil to cook
- Place a towel on a flat surface, put the tofu on top and add some weight on top of the tofu to squeeze water out for 5 min.
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Cut tofu sticks finger size.
- Prep another bowl with the milk.
- Pass each bread stick through the milk and then though the breading twice.
- Have a non stick pan hot, add some avocado oil and sear each side until golden.
- Enjoy alone or with a @foodfromtheheart dipping sauce.
DON’T MISS LAUREN ARBOLEDA MAKING HER FAMOUS Breaded Tofu Sticks
View this post on Instagram