Spending a lot more time in the kitchen? Try this recipe with Harina P.A.N’s Whole Grain Corn Meal.
Is it just us or are you also forming unexpected and close relationships with your oven and stove? While staying home more and more these days, our kitchen has become our favorite space to exploit our creativity and improve our cooking skills.
We’ve teamed up with Harina P.A.N to introduce Whole Grain Corn Meal, a wholesome source of fiber, low in sodium and cholesterol.
We have enlisted the help of some of the most talented cooking personalities to bring you eight episodes of House of Knives, our original series that lives on The Hungry Post IG TV channel and offers you all the steps to re-creating delicious recipes en casa.
In this episode of House of Knives, MasterChef Latino winner, author & recipe creator from Food from the Heart, Lauren Arboleda will be making her Green Arepa from the Heart using Harina P.A.N’s Whole Grain corn.
Check off the ingredients, follow the recipe and watch the excitement on our IGTV channel as Lauren Arboleda, prepare and plates her green arepa.
GREEN AREPA INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 cups harina pan whole wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups cups water
- 4 cups spinach
- Blend water and spinach in a blender until you have spinach water.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Add spinach water to the mix.
- Make a ball with dough (fist size), to shape your arepa.
- Place on a pan, sear both sides.
- Finish toasting on a parrilla.
- Spread some ghee on top, open each arepa and stuff with avocado and feta cheese.
Don’t miss Lauren Arboleda making her famous Green Arepas from the heart
View this post on Instagram