SPENDING A LOT MORE TIME IN THE KITCHEN? TRY THIS RECIPE WITH HARINA P.A.N’S WHOLE GRAIN CORN MEAL.
Is it just us or are you also forming unexpected and close relationships with your oven and stove? While staying home more and more these days, our kitchen has become our favorite space to exploit our creativity and improve our cooking skills.
We’ve teamed up with Harina P.A.N to introduce Whole Grain Corn Meal, a wholesome source of fiber, low in sodium and cholesterol.
We have enlisted the help of some of the most talented cooking personalities to bring you eight episodes of House of Knives, our original series that lives on The Hungry Post IG TV channel and offers you all the steps to re-creating delicious recipes en casa.
In this episode of House of Knives, Ana Luisa Da Corte creator of Fitness for Dummies, will be making her Healthy Empanadas using Harina P.A.N’s Whole Grain corn.
Check off the ingredients, follow the recipe and watch the excitement on our IGTV channel as Ana Luisa, prepare and plates her take on healthy empanadas.
- 1 cup of harina pan whole wheat
- 1/2 cup of water
- One tablespoon of flaxseed
- One tablespoon of chia seeds
- One tablespoon of hemp seeds
- One tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- Mix all ingredients
- Make a ball with dough- fist size
- Round and flat shape (like if you were going to do arepa)
- Use a ziploc bag to fill the empanada and close it (be sure that the borders are well closed to avoid the cheese going out)
- Place on the empanada in the Air Fryer or Oven
- 70gr shredded chicken
- Mozzarela Cheese
- Ground Beef
DON’T MISS ANA LUISA DA CORTE FROM FITNESS FOR DUMMIES MAKING HER FAMOUS ”HEALTHY EMPANADAS”
View this post on Instagram