We’re taking Friendsgiving serious this year. Whatever we buy, we’re going to pretend like we made it. “Did you make this cornbread?” Us: “Of course—been in the kitchen since March.”
Depending on what you’re in charge of for Thanksgiving, we’ve laid out where we’d order from if we were in charge of appetizers, turkey, bread, sides and dessert.
We picked the spots in Miami that taste like home. Check out our list!
IF YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF APPETIZERS
- Corn dip from Mamma’s Dip: Order before Tuesday, November 24th through Instagram direct message HERE or call/text +1 (786) 449-6774.
- Croquetas from Islas Canarias: Call +1 (305) 559-0111 to order for Thanksgiving Day.
- Cheese platter from Patio Le Fromage: Use code ‘Thanksgiving’ for 15% discount. Order before Wednesday, November 25th HERE.
- Tuna carpaccio from Casa Boom: Order before Wednesday, November 25th HERE.
- Stone crabs from Acapella Seafood: Order before Wednesday, November 25th HERE.
ACAPELLA STONE CRABS
IF YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF THE TURKEY
- Amish turkey from Meat n’ Bone: Order HERE.
- Sliced turkey or whole turkey from Hometown BBQ: Order before Friday, November 20th HERE or call +1 (305) 396-4551.
- All-natural turkey from Proper Sausages: Call +1 (786) 334-5734 to order.
- Uncooked pre-brined antibiotic-free whole turkey from Wild Fork Foods: Order HERE.
- Uncooked free-range North Carolina turkey from Whaler & Sons: Order HERE.
IF YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF BREAD
- Thanksgiving stuffing loaf with sage and chorizo from Flour & Weirdoughs: Order before Tuesday, November 24th HERE.
- Cranberry pecan loaf from True Loaf Bakery: Order before Sunday, November 22nd HERE.
- Charcoal rolls with everything seasoning from Oori Bake Shop: Order before Monday, November 23rd through Instagram direct message HERE.
PHOTO BY FLOUR & WEIRDOUGHS
IF YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF SIDES
- Truffle pommes puree & house-made cheesy cornbread from Pinch Kitchen + Bar: Order before Tuesday, November 24th HERE.
- Half dozen buttermilk biscuits from Root & Bone: Call +1 (786) 785-1001 to order before Saturday, November 21st.
- Lobster mashed potatoes & cornbread and linguiça sausage stuffing from Rivertail: Order before Tuesday, November 24th HERE.
- Mac & Cheese from Drinking Pig BBQ: Order through Instagram direct message HERE. Note: open Friday through Sunday only.
- Whipped sweet potato from Fiola: Order before Sunday, November 22nd HERE.
- World famous five cheese truffle mac & cheese from House of Mac: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
IF YOU’RE IN CHARGE OF SWEETS
- Chocolate Cake or Chocolate Pumpkin from Garcia Nevett: Order HERE.
- Paletas Morelia: Buy 5 or more paletas & receive a 25% discount. Order HERE.
- Traditional Thanksgiving Desserts: Click HERE for the full list.
photo by Garcia Nevett